https://necesitountrastero.es/ (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Necessito Un Trastero, SL, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF number: B66604075 and registered office at: C / Marius Torres, 6 , Low 4, CP 08173 – Sant Cugat Del Vallés (Barcelona).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when it deems it appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; If you do not agree with them, please refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except with regard to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and arrangement of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
It is allowed:
- Browsing the Web, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, with any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Navigation through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefit (prior registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those for commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases . The publication in the media of downloadable materials from the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or of any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal functioning of the Web, other users or any third party.
The establishment of links and hyperlinks with the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not made in a way that damages the public image and brand of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products referred to in it. In the establishment of links with the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, of any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER
In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from third-party pages or websites imply relationships of THE OWNER with their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER does not will be absolutely responsible for its content and legality.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a client or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage. </ li>
- Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attack the rights of Intellectual, Industrial, image, honor or other property that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
The infringement of any of the rules contained in these Conditions of use and, especially, of the provisions of this clause, will empower THE OWNER to immediately unsubscribe as a user or subscriber of the Web. </ em >
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at https://necesitountrastero.es/ the customer must contact our Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 900811646.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell him exactly all the steps to follow.
We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer may cancel the order without any charge and without providing any reason, having to contact customer service as soon as possible by phone: 900 811 646, or through the following email address: email@example.com.
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the receipt of the order is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded less the expenses of Shipping and return will be carried out in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make every effort to keep the information contained on the Web updated and error-free, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is the obtaining of any specific result or purpose guaranteed, so access to and use of the Web is the sole responsibility of users and clients.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Web or its contents, the infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions , civil and criminal, that may correspond to it in Law.